InCred’s 600+ employees liked the Rewards & Recognition program the company had… But it wasn’t achieving its full potential...
But it wasn’t achieving its full potential.
- No mechanism for instantaneous recognition.
- Nominations were manual, over email.
- Awardees chosen through non-transparent selection
- The process was broken, non-centralized.
To really engage employees, InCred needed a way to get everyone involved, and remove all barriers of seniority and location. A junior salesperson in Hyderabad should be able to recognize a senior manager in Mumbai. This kind of freedom and flexibility is what it takes to build a culture of gratitude.
I realized we needed to immediately roll out a system that fostered greater transparency and accountability in this initiative.
- KAMLESH DANGI, CHRO, INCRED